Share ideas and advise on how to improve a websites ranking. Post screenshots and explain or ask about how you can get your site to index well in any niche.
6 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    4,080 topic views 

Google Encrypts Searches - Feel The Encryption Pain!?!

Unread postby » MOC » Sat, 28 September 2013, 3:55 pm | #1 of 6 |

If you have in the past been monitoring the keywords and phrases that have been bringing you Google search engine traffic, you may have noticed less and less actual results showing recently, leaving you guessing as to what exact searches people are making to find your web pages, while turning SEO on its head! Well here is a one word answer to this problem: encryption. I was led to this explanation from a Google plus member, and you can check out his link for more details - http://www.trak.in/tags/business/2013/0 ... words-seo/

Now if this situation doesn't shake you up, along with the Hummingbird algorithm update, well, nothing will. Bucket loads of traffic can come from Google. But dancing blind behind encryption and algorithm updates with few details on what the updates have done to your rankings are not going to help you move forward and regain the position you once had within the mighty Google search result system.

Don't rely on Google! Search the forums on ways to build more traffic and become expert in all the other ways of bringing bucket loads of traffic to your web pages. And of course, share your ideas here! We always love to hear what you have to say as well. :)

Share Permalink | PID: #p3788
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Google Encrypts Searches - Feel The Encryption Pain!?! on login.

Re: Google Encrypts Searches - Feel The Encryption Pain!?!

Unread postby » genieswish » Sun, 6 October 2013, 8:43 pm | #2 of 6 |

I hate the encryption stuff it drives me nuts - the only way to get along with google these days is to kiss ass like you never have before - get involved with g+, register for authorship and generally bow and scrape to the mighty monopoly. I get most of my traffic from FB and pinterest these days, I wish I could get more involved with twitter, but I just cant take to it though.

Tell you something I have learnt this week though, If you really can solve someone's problems (i'm talking desperate situations here) then it really don't matter a hoot about Google, people will seek you out and find you.

I just made a site for a friend of mine who is a psychic medium (insert ridicule here), within 2 hours of his fb going live we had over 200 likes and its growing steadily. First day's website traffic 117, all from FB....it aint what u know, its what you've got to offer that people think they need!!

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p3805

ThanksMOC
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » MOC » Mon, 7 October 2013, 12:15 am | #3 of 6 |

Well genie, if you have seen my G+ posts you would know I kiss no-ones ass lol.

That is a great example thank you for sharing that. For me, success is not about the dollars and not about the traffic or numbers, success is just keeping it real and being real to myself. If I have helped one person in this world, that is achievment and success for me. If I run a business that doesn't focus on the bottom line and doesn't rip people off but helps them move forward, then I am happy as I am a success unto myself.

Should big rewards come, that is just the icing on an already delicious cake. :)

But back to the encryption, I think it really sucks! And, no ridicule on the psychic medium front, I know a few of them myself. One tells me I'm going to come into a lot of money, and so she is the only one I listen to lol

Reload | PID: #p3806
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » genieswish » Mon, 7 October 2013, 3:59 pm | #4 of 6 |

You helped me when I needed it most :)

Reload | PID: #p3808
genieswish
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:

Unread postby » MOC » Tue, 8 October 2013, 2:46 am | #5 of 6 |

That's awesome :) So did I help you, well I know I did hehe, but more so did MOC forums help you genie? More compliments please lol

Reload | PID: #p3811
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » genieswish » Wed, 9 October 2013, 12:07 pm | #6 of 6  Reply

well it was more you personally, as at the time I was providing most of the content on MOC LMAO. Seriously though, you both did - I think I would probably have given up the whole idea of making money online and gone back to playing Farmville full time if it had not been for your wise words and encouragement :)

That's all you're getting - enjoy lol

Reload | PID: #p3815
genieswish
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:

Discuss methods to improve a websites ranking in search results. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    4,080 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com